Thursday 3 November 2016

So are you

I want to reach out and hold your hand.
I can't, but want you to understand.
Though there is distance between us.
And circumstance prevents travel,
I will be me, and write,
Let out thoughts unravel.

I'll say some right things, hopefully
And some wrong things, suredly,
But I am here,
You're not alone.
I'm the glowing light,
On your mobile phone.

You have this, I know it.
No fairy tale is all good.
No journey is all easy,
But on solid ground you're stood.

It's tough, but hold on,
Its just a tough time.
You're tough, you're strong,
You'll craft your lifetime.

One step, next step, with tears or none,
One day soon, this challenge will be gone.

You will breathe deep,
And really smile,
You will look back,
At this long hard mile,
And know it was worth it.
Trite but true.
The time will be worth it,
And so are you.

No comments:

Post a Comment